Yoga Therapy is an effective holistic therapy for those recovering from, or living with injury, pain or illness.
Yoga Therapy blends gentle yoga postures, breath work, yoga nidra (guided meditation) and yogic teachings to create a safe, supported environment where you will align the mind, body, and spirit. Each experience is different based on your needs, concerns and intentions.
- decrease in physical and emotional discomfort
- disappearance of physical pain
- peace of mind and well-being
- more flexibility and strength
- deeper calm and content
- ability to better manage and cope with stress, anxiety and depression
- remembrance of Self
- finally learning how to meditate
- how the breath can be used at all times to alleviate fear and stress
- more consistent and better quality of sleep
To schedule a Yoga Therapy Session, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Kate is a gifted teacher and my trust in her guidance has led me to expand my practice by attending a restorative class that she also guides. I am only beginning to see the positive impact that yoga can have on me personally and how those intentions have a positive impact on the people around me. I look forward to the experiences of looking within and seeking a better physical and spiritual self. And I am truly grateful for the guidance and support that Kate has provided me." - R.M.