Lasso the Moon – Moonlight, Horses, & Yoga
Lasso The Moon – Moonlight, Horses, and Yoga
The full moon is a time of release and renewal. It's time when you let go of what no longer serves you and call in the energy of potential. A time when the energy of our words and thoughts set creation into motion. What energy will you be lassoing?
Join us for a refreshing and revitalizing experience to:
• Energize your goals and dreams
• Celebrate beginnings and creation, and
• Infuse the power of positive energy into your body, mind, and spirit
As part of our herd for the night you’ll experience:
• Group discussion and connection
• An Equine Guided Discovery™ activity
• Yoga Nidra (Yoga Nidra is a deep meditation experienced laying down or sitting)
• Fire Ceremony
Date: Friday, August 19, 2016
Time: 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. Location: 38254 N 1st St. Phoenix, AZ 85086
Registration is open to 10 participants.
Horse and/or yoga experience is NOT necessary.